Dance appropriate attire is required for the safety of all dancer. NO jeans at anytime.
- Minis Hip Hop/Tumble Combo: Clean sneakers for hip hop, barefoot for acro. Tights/leotard, leggings/spandex, form fitting tank top/t-shirt are all appropriate attire options.
- Minis Jazz/Tap/Ballet Combo: Your favorite leotard and tights (shorts or skirts are appropriate to wear over leos)! Ballet shoes and tap shoes.
- Ballet: Tights and ballet shoes required. Leotard/skirt/spandex shorts or spandex shorts/form fitting top are appropriate. No baggy attire. Hair must be pulled back or into a bun.
- Technique Combo Classes: Form fitting attire is best. Pirouettes required for Showcase.
- Hip Hop: Loose fitting clothing is acceptable! Jeans are still not acceptable. Please have a different pair of sneakers designated for hip hop -- no street shoes.
- Acro: Form fitting attire. No shoes - barefoot.
- Stretch & Strength: Form fitting attired. No shoes - barefoot.
- Leaps & Turns: Pirouettes required.